I registered my daughter for kindergarten this morning.
I’m a first-timer at this, and I found the experience emotional to say the least. As I stood there holding the little hand of this little girl that I’ve fussed over for the past five years, I wondered what it would be like in the fall, to spend half of our weekdays apart.
I wonder how she will do.
- Pre-K Students Unprepared for Kindergarten – Imagine Learning English Helps (prweb.com)
- Must Be Nice: Kindergarteners in Maine Getting Free iPads Now (techland.time.com)
- The best kindergarten lessons are at lunch time (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- How to prepare your kids for Kindergarten (kleenexmums.com.au)
- 6 Kindergarten Keyboard Basics (askatechteacher.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Websites: 28 Websites to Teach Tech to Kindergarten-First Grade (askatechteacher.wordpress.com)
- Bullying in Kindergarten (education.com)
- New Book: My First Day of Kindergarten by Kristin J. Minuto (justanothermanicmommy.wordpress.com)