From its humble beginnings in the US in 1970, Earth Day has grown and is now celebrated in 192 countries worldwide.
What Earth Day means to me has changed many times over the years, but now that I’m a mom the most important thing is that I not leave a toxic mess for the next generation to clean up.
I have pledged to my children that I will clean up my own act so that all children will have a healthier planet to inhabit.
- 5 Best Things Kids Can Do for Earth Day from LIVESTRONG.COM (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- Earth Day 2011 – A Billion Acts of Green (exitlanguages.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day …. Action Day for the environment! (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- How to Celebrate Earth Day (wisebread.com)
- Celebrate Earth Day (thinkoutsidethebin.com)